A Shariah compliant financing facility that
offers working capital finance to small and mid-size dealers & vendors of
corporate companies (Principal Company) in Pakistan.
• Short term financing facility for dealers to purchase
goods/commodities etc. for business operations
• Offered under Islamic mode of Murabaha
• Short term financing facility for vendors to receive instant
liquidity for business operations
• Offered under Islamic mode of Tijarah – Finished Goods Financing
• Customer must meet the bank’s as well as applicable regulator’s
• Customer to provide acceptable collateral as per bank’s
All bank charges will apply as per the
prevalent Islamic Schedule of Bank Charges.
Bank will purchase goods from Principal
Company by appointing customer as its agent. After taking possession of goods
(constructive or physical), Bank will sell goods to dealer on deferred payment
In the first phase, Bank will buy finished
goods from vendor on spot payment basis. In the second phase, Bank will appoint
vendor as its agent to sell the goods to Principal Company as Bank’s agent and
bring back sale proceeds.
Terms and conditions apply.