We thank you for your interest in Roshan Digital Account (RDA) Islamic for Non-Resident Pakistanis. Please provide your feedback on overall user experience, suggestions and complaints (if any) for further improvement at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +92 21 111 555 425. You can also contact us on
Twitter@HBLPak or on our
HBL Customers may also share their feedback and suggestions related to Roshan Digital Accounts to State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) at RDASupport@sbp.org.pk. For further information on Roshan Digital Account from State Bank of Pakistan, please visit
http://www.sbp.org.pk/RDA/index.html or email at
eBanc Roshan Digital Account Islamic is a unique opportunity for Overseas Pakistanis to open a Shariah compliant account with HBL Islamic Banking from the comfort of their homes. Customers can open an eBanc Roshan Digital Account Islamic to channel Remittances for further Shariah compliant investments in securities via CDC, Government issued Islamic Bonds, real estate investments and other legitimate purposes as allowed by the State Bank of Pakistan.
· No minimum balance requirement
· Customer can open a Foreign Currency Value Account (USD) or an NRP Rupee Value Account*
· Both these accounts are fully
· Account can be fed by Foreign Inward Remittances originating from the account holder himself / herself through formal channels (only banks)
· Monthly account statements sent on registered email address
· Account to be opened by Non-Resident Pakistanis only
· Account to be operated singly
· Accounts are funded through foreign remittance only.
· Local credits allowed to the extent of proceeds received from permissible investments made from the account
· Account to be opened in 48 hours if everything is in order
· Mobile Banking App and Debit Card Available
· Accounts are based on the concept of
*As defined in the chapter 6 & Chapter 8 of the Foreign Exchange Manual.
How to Apply
Customers can fill out our Basic Information Form. Please click here to access & submit the same.
After you have submitted your application, a bank representative will contact you within 2 working days to guide you through the account opening process.
Once complete, you can submit your complete set of documents to the email email@example.com.
Once your account is activated, we will send you a confirmation email and you may then remit money
Note: In case of any discrepancy in the documents, customers will be informed through email or Video/Recorded call for rectification and will need to send the missing / additional or amended documents.
Please note that you will need to submit the following documents along with your Islamic Account Opening
· Scanned CNIC/ NICOP/ POC
· Scanned copy of first 2 pages of original Pakistani and/or other Passport. If ID document is provided, then Passport is not required. Foreign Passport will be required if customer has a dual nationality.
· Proof of NRP status (e.g. scanned copy of visa, entry/ exit stamps, etc.)
· Proof of Profession and Source of Income/Funds (e.g. scanned copy of job card/work ID, tax return, rent agreement, salary slips, etc.)
· For salaried individuals: job certificate / salary slips (any one document)
· For business persons: tax return / rent agreement / any other proof of income (any one document)
· LIVE Photograph
Detailed Islamic Terms and Conditions are available
· Customers may also be contacted online or through video call by an HBL representative for due diligence. The online verification session will be recorded for quality
· Customers can also request for any changes to their account such as personal details etc. by sending instructions through their registered email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
For complaints, please email us on email@example.com