A long-term retirement savings plan that gives you control over your future by providing you the flexibility to select the protection level and investment that best suits your needs.
Minimum premium amount
option of PKR 18,000/-
biannually and yearly-premium payment options.
Option of surrendering your policy after two policy years if two years’ premiums has been paid in advance
14 days free look up period is available allowing you to review your policy terms & conditions and cancel the policy, if necessary
- Unfortunate demise of policy holder, allows the nominated beneficiaries to receive the sum assured plus accumulated cash value of the funds or return of premium (whichever is higher).
- Upon successful completion of the chosen term, you will receive the total amount of funds for the accumulated cash value of funds.
HBLAmaan gives you the liberty to choose from the various additional insurance and optional benefits based on your goals and financial capability
1. Automatic cover maintenance: In case of non-payment of the premium after two years, eligibility for the life insurance cover will remain, provided that the plan's cash value is sufficient to pay for charges made against the policy.
2. Ad hoc (Top-up premium): To invest additional contributions in your plan in any given year, add them on top of your existing premium amount to enhance your cash value.
3. Partial withdrawal: Withdraw any amount to meet a sudden need, without surrendering your policy. However the residual cash value of your policy after withdrawal should be greater than or equal to Rs.15,000*.
*The minimum residual cash value may be revised by the company.
1. Accidental death benefit: For extra protection against accidental death, an additional amount will be paid under this benefit.
2. Waiver of premium: Six month premium to be paid by Jubilee life insurance in case of account holders inability to do so because of an illness or disability.
Premium allocated for your investments is provided in the table below
Eligibility from 18-50 years of age
Attested CNIC copy
Completed proposal form
Signed direct debit instructions signed
Signed product introduction
Signed sample illustration
In addition to reduced allocation in initial years, following charges are applicable on the plan:
An investment management
charge of 1.5% p.a. of fund value
An admin fee of Rs.100 per
Rider charges, if any
Fund Switching/Redirection, PKR 500 more than four are applied for per year.
*All charges can be revised by the Jubilee Life Insurance.
For further details contact Jubilee Life Insurance advisors at HBL branches or call: (021) 111 111 554 (111 111 JLI), SMS: *JUBILEELIFE* to 8398.